Film Industry Information and Resources
- Director's Guild of America - The Directors Guild of America is a labor organization that represents the creative and economic rights of directors and members of the directorial team working in film, television, commercials, documentaries, news, sports and new media.
- Producers Guild of America - The Producers Guild of America is a non-profit trade organization that represents, protects and promotes the interests of all members of the producing team in film, television and new media.
- Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists - representing actors, announcers, broadcast journalists, dancers, DJs, news writers, news editors, program hosts, puppeteers, recording artists, singers, stunt performers, voiceover artists and other media professionals.
- American Film Institute - dedicated to advancing and preserving the art of the moving image.
- Independent Film & Television Alliance - a non-profit organization of independent producers and distributors of motion picture and television programming established in to expand the independent film business by creating a world-class trade show, the American Film Market.
- National Endowment for the Arts - established by Congress in 1965 to support artistic excellence, creativity, and innovation for the benefit of individuals and communities through partnerships with state arts agencies, local leaders, other federal agencies, and the philanthropic sector.
- National Film Preservation Foundation - the first federally-chartered foundation dedicated to the preservation of America's film heritage.
- Organization of Black Screenwriters - addresses the lack of black writer representation within the entertainment industry by assisting screenwriters in the creation and presentation of works for film and television.
- Screen Actors Guild Foundation - provides vital assistance and educational programming to the professionals of SAG-AFTRA while serving the public at large through its signature children’s literacy programs.
- Raindance - dedicated to fostering and promoting independent film around the world combining Raindance Film Festival and training courses, classes and workshops including screenwriting, directing, producing, cinematography, special effects, editing, lighting, sound and short film making to name just a few.
- Festival de Cannes - the world's most prestigious film gathering, as well as most widely publicised cultural event.
- Sundance Institute - dedicated to fostering and promoting independent film around the world.
- Women In Film - a professional organization committed to recognize, develop, and actively promote the unique visions of women in the global communications industry.
The above sites are listed solely as a convenience to Internet users. Silverwind Films llc is not responsible for the content of any linked site. By listing a site, SWF does not thereby recommend, endorse, sponsor, support or approve of the site, nor of the contents of the site, nor of any statement, claim, assertion or representation made on the site. By listing a site, SWF does not thereby recommend, endorse, sponsor, support or approve of any product, service, publication, company, organization, or other entity or thing.
For linking information/questions or comments contact Webmaster at Silverwind Films llc.